Old 09-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Mike

Default A Garden to sell a house

3 emails, all on the same/similar subject.

No we were not charged a valuation fee because we are looking to buy other
property and as we explained to the Agent, we 'may' put this on the market
to buy something bigger.

No we were not asked to put the house on their books 'To test the market
reaction', possibly because we were quite firm in our instructions.

and 2 emails on 'selling part off as a building plot'. Yes we could because
of how the land goes through to the next road at the back, BUT, by the time
Planning has been applied for, (I know I would get it), the cost of the
separation, the loss in value on this house AND the loss of a garage, we
would be no better off.

Mike

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th