Old 09-04-2004, 11:32 PM
David Hill

Default Looking for water tank on wheels.

"......... I recently saw a nice watering tank on wheels in the garden
section of a supermarket in an out of town city. My wife has been watering
plants from 5-gallon buckets moved in a wheelbarrow ............"

If you really cared for your wife you'd buy her a hose pipe.

Her gall. can weighs 50 lbs where as the bowsers that I know hold around 40
galls.......40 X 10lbs = 400lbs, also it's not so easy lifting water from
nearer the bottom of the bin.#Otherwise get her a 4 wheeled truck to take
several 5 gall cans in one go.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries