Old 10-04-2004, 07:02 AM
Mr. Chaos 007

Default Once again, let's play, "What are these plants in my yard?"

Ok the pink ones look like a Lady Banks Rose with Pink Flowers, I am
used to seeing them as yellow or white, but they probably have pink too!
If not it is definately some kind of rose.

The white flower looks very much like a dogwood flower and I would guess
that it is related as it looks very much like that.

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com

Grubber wrote:

The same pink flowering plant from before, with two more pix, plus a new
mystery plant with white flowers.

There's also a bunch of 'spider lilies' I saw down near the coast. If that
is not the correct name, lemme know.

http://community.webshots.com/album/132650513ZTZkWB

http://tinyurl.com/3ylyn