Old 10-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Curiosity

Default Never mind the Cats,how do I keep Kids off the garden

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:10:44 +0100, Curiosity
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:07:04 +0100, "dave @ stejonda"
wrote:

In message , Curiosity
writes

Never mind the Cats, how do I keep Kids off the garden.
(Next doors cat has just got lost) .

I have just noticed my newly turfed front lawn criss crossed with bike
tracks (can't do the new grass much good ?) and also some broken
plants.

Its a new house and obviously the kids have been used to the house
being unoccupied and think the garden is "open range".

Howsabout going out and talking to the kids? If you introduce yourself
and stay calm and pleasant (seeing it from their POV) you're most likely
to get a positive response, and the opposite if you go out, holler at
them and plant spikey plants.

Already done that, will have to see what sort of response I get.

Paul

PS

We were questioned by the kids as to why just the two of us needed to
own a five bedroomed house ???????

Paul