Old 10-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Brian

Default Looking for water tank on wheels.

Even though you still use the old 'Queen Ann' gallon of 231cubic inches
compared with the UK's Imperial gallon of 277.4194 cubic inches it is still
too much for a wife to manage easily. Get either a whip or stronger wife!!
Unless you can afford a hose as David wisely suggests, of course!! All water
carts are hard work.
Best Wishes.
"BillLee" wrote in message
I recently saw a nice watering tank on wheels in the garden section of a
supermarket in an out of town city. My wife has been watering plants from
5-gallon buckets moved in a wheelbarrow. I think she deserves better
equipment, but I have not been able to find a source for this kind of
equipment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks