Old 10-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Katra

Default Potato Planting

In article ,
"Loki" wrote:

il Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:50:16 -0500, Katra ha scritto:

The legislature briefly considered outlawing morning glories in gardens
sometime back in the 70's.

Obviously it was decided that it was impractical. G

Too true, I can't imagine convulvulous taking any notice of
regulations. They'd just laugh as they undermined the garden soil...
As for letting them flower and fruit! One would have to be mad. ;-)
--
Cheers,
Loki

Especially the wild variety that grows all over here in Texas. ;-)

I weeded a BUNCH of it out last year prior to it blooming 'cause I did
not want it in the tomato plants again...... and it's back in full force
this year. G

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...