Old 10-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Katra

Default Once again, let's play, "What are these plants in my yard?"

OMFG! What part of Texas does he live where spider lillies grow wild???

There are no wild ones around here, and I'd give my eye teeth to have
those beauties in my garden!!!!!!

I'd love to come and dig just a few up.

K.

In article ,
"Elizabeth" wrote:

The pink ones definitely look a lot like my mother's Lady Banks, but they
seem a bit scattered. Your lillies are indeed spider lillies - they grow
wild here in Texas, near wet areas.

The final white ones are mock orange. Several bushes in the yard when I was
growing up.

--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.tudortarts.com/

"Grubber" wrote in message
nk.net...
The same pink flowering plant from before, with two more pix, plus a new
mystery plant with white flowers.

There's also a bunch of 'spider lilies' I saw down near the coast. If

that
is not the correct name, lemme know.

http://community.webshots.com/album/132650513ZTZkWB

http://tinyurl.com/3ylyn