Old 10-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Sacha

Default [OTish] I think we might 'ave an 'awk!

Rod10/4/04 1:03
om

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 23:14:42 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Should have put the glove on and waved it about a bit Janet, may have
acquired a new hobby (no pun intended) or at least something to really keep
the pigeons off your plants. :-)

Whilst I'm not into the huntin', shootin', fishin' side of country
life, I must admit to feeling quite a thrill when we had a falconer
staying here and I had his buzzard sitting on my arm for a few
moments.

For Christmas, we gave my step-daughter a day out with this chap. He hang
glides with his hawks!
http://www.marshallfalcons.co.uk/Home/home.htm

She hopes to take her present on a warmish May or June day!

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)