Old 10-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Mike

Default How to discourage cats from fouling the Garden?

"discoverer" wrote in message
Hi
Just joined the newsgroup, I was looking for some expert help

in discouraging Cats from
the Garden. We have a couple who are digging up the bulbs in the borders

and digging holes in the
lawn whilst fouling up the area. I have tried various commercial remedies

with no luck. I'm hoping
someone out there has an old fashioned remedy which might work. Any help

appreciated.
regards
Bill.

Trap

Skin

Cook

Tastes like Rabbit

Now watch the feathers fly !!!!!! :-))

--
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th
Royal Naval Reunion Eastbourne May 7th - 10th