Old 10-04-2004, 10:05 PM
wendy7

Default OT - keiki on prayer plant?

Joanna, I searched and found it's botanical name, then this page says it is
easily propagated.
http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week123.shtml

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

J Fortuna wrote:
Do any of you have any experience with prayer plants?

I have one, and it is one of the few non-orchids in my household that
are surviviving, sort of.

I am wondering whether prayer plants can have keikis, because if they
can I think mine has one -- either that or it's been invaded by a
little alien. It has something that looks like a flower spike and
then something that could be a bundle of leaves at the end of the
spike (only more dark than most of it's other leaves are, almost
black, and much smaller), and now it has two roots growing out of
this bundle. Seems like a keiki to me.

I have no clue what to do with it, so I may just wait and see for now.

Joanna