Old 11-04-2004, 12:32 AM
PhalGuy

Default Confusion! Help Ray!

Thanks again Matthew!

My shelving unit is 19 3/4 inch wide so I will be able to put 2 shoplight
together for a total of 4 40 W 48 inch tube!

I heard many thing about the kind of fluorescent to use, some said to go
with the cheapest one I can find, an orchid greenhouse in Montreal are using
only Daylight tubes, so , I guess I will do my own experiment!

Thank you very much!

Claude