Old 11-04-2004, 08:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Comet Problem

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:31:52 +0100, "rob.smith4"
wrote:

Hi one of my comets is having a hard time,it is fine when it swims but as
soon as it stops it goes onto its side and lies at the bottom of the pond,I
thought it was dying but it has been like this for a while now can anybody
shed some light on this for me,all my other fish are fine.
Thanks in advance for any help.

I had a koi do this, due to gill fukes. I used Prazi, but it's pretty
pricey to use, and difficult to mix, as a shot gun treatment, if it isn't
flukes. You might want to try a salt dip.

~ jan (Do you know where your water quality is?)