Old 11-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Jack Ouzzi

Default How to discourage cats from fouling the Garden?

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:27:28 +0000 (UTC), "Mike" wrote:

You could get a cat and keep it litter trained (make sure it has fresh
litter always available and usually they will prefer that to the
garden). The cat will mark its territory with any luck, keeping your
garden cat free.

Typical cat lovers comment. I suppose that your recommendation for anyone
who doesn't like a cigarette smoked atmosphere, would be to start smoking?

Had it not occurred to you, that the person does not like the vermin in his
garden, so therefore why should he get one?

Why are the cat loving fraternity so bloody thick?

And why are you so offensive?? I am not particularly a cat lover
.............. but the best remedy is 'get a cat' despite the idiot's
comments above

Now watch the feathers fly AGAIN !!!!!! :-))