Old 11-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default Are there any UK Plant Exchange sites that anyone knows of?

In article ,
writes
Once my seeds get going I may be able to offer others on the group
seedlings if anyone is interested. (cosmos, hollyhock, aster, )
I have a morillo cherry tree available for a swap if anyone is
interested.

Thanks for your assistance.

I believe the BBC are attempting a dot of plant swap at their Gardener
world live show later in the year.

How the heck they are going to keep tabs on 4 thousand plants, some of
indeterminate identity or viability and stop some people bringing stuff
like chives or cerinthe and trying to get Hoboellia or Acers in exchange
I don't know!

Still you could take down some of your excess seedlings and see if
they'll let you have a shrub in exchange.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph