Old 11-04-2004, 05:32 PM
MLEBLANCA

Default Best way to build a dug in trench around my planted areas

In article , Salty Thumb
writes:

In the States, there is a kind of person called a Snow Boarder, usually
annoying to real skiers. Probably Earth Boarding is some new X-game,
although how he's going to fit just one Earth Boarder around his garden is
beyond me. Maybe he's the guy that's been putting skeletons in everyone's
gardens.

I have an Earth Boarder:
He's very hairy, has big buck teeth, and
his room is always dirty---he's called a "Gopher"
Now if I could just get him to pay his rent on time..............

Emilie