Old 11-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Roman Terps

Default dgmra Winter Wonderland Newbie

Hi folks,
I have a newbie question. I have been enjoying my dgmra Winter Wonderland
for about 8 weeks now. That's 8 weeks in bloom, I bought it about 4 weeks
before that when it was in bud. Now that the blooms are dying, what action
do I need to take? Cut the inflourescence? Where? Leave it alone? does
this plant go into a rest? I have been watering it 2X/Wk by dunking it into
a water bath for about 5-10 minutes. Should I change this routine now that
the blooms are done? I keep it inside (So. Ca. evenings are still in the
55F range) at a sunny window that has a screen. Window is open during the
day and closed at night.
Thanks,
Jack