Old 11-04-2004, 07:33 PM
dusty

Default Confusion! Help Ray!

"PhalGuy" wrote in
s.com:

Thanks Dusty!

But my problem is I need Fluorescent fixture with cords! It is to
installed on a wooden shelving unit:
Go check on my site: www.picturetrail.com/phalguy
and click on My Installation album

You will see my wooden shelving unit. I need to install better
fluorescent on this!

thanks

Claude

My 4 foot shelving is similar to your photo marked 04-03-13 I do see why
you asked about lamp heat now and yes your arrangement may be a problem as
the plants on the shelf above the fixture will get too warm. I have a fix
but it isn't pretty. I use 2 inch pink isolation foam from My 4 foot
shelving is similar to your photo marked 04-03-13 I do see why you asked
about lamp heat now and yes your arrangement may be a problem as the plants
on the shelf above the fixture will get too warm. I have a fix but it isn't
pretty. I use 2 inch pink isolation foam from Home Depot aka the BORG on
each self.

aka the BORG on each self.

I forgot to mention that the lamp fixtures are available at Lowes and