Old 11-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Zipadee Doodar

Default How to make a trout explode?

"redclay" wrote in message

cramer wrote in message
om...
"Gøñzølã" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
: Hi, can anyone tell me how to go about preparing a trout so that
: it explodes when a cat bites on it? I hate cats their always
: crapping in my flowerbeds.
You hate fish too...

-How do you get trout to live in flowerbeds in the first place?

Rather than wiring a poor fish just spread moth crystals to deter the

cats.
Moth crystals can be safely obtained from a moth mine but depending on

your
locality you may need a mining permit. Other odors than run the cats away
are menthol, wormwood and nutmeg. Any natural food store or drugstore(
chemists to you) should have the natural oils.

You would be better off using moth-balls. First, catch as many moths as you