Old 11-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Mike

Default How to discourage cats from fouling the Garden?

Typical cat lovers comment. I suppose that your recommendation for anyone
who doesn't like a cigarette smoked atmosphere, would be to start

smoking?

Had it not occurred to you, that the person does not like the vermin in

his
garden, so therefore why should he get one?

Why are the cat loving fraternity so bloody thick?

And why are you so offensive?? I am not particularly a cat lover
............. but the best remedy is 'get a cat' despite the idiot's
comments above

Now watch the feathers fly AGAIN !!!!!! :-))

As you chose to ignore my comment on smoking, am I correct in thinking that
you are one of those inconsiderate *******s who make my clothes stink of
their foul weed's pollution? Why am I not allowed to breath fresh clean air
when I wish? And here I am particularly thinking of in any eating
establishments.

Mike