Old 12-04-2004, 02:03 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Best way to build a dug in trench around my planted areas

(MLEBLANCA) wrote in
:

In article , Salty Thumb
writes:

In the States, there is a kind of person called a Snow Boarder,
usually annoying to real skiers. Probably Earth Boarding is some new
X-game, although how he's going to fit just one Earth Boarder around
his garden is beyond me. Maybe he's the guy that's been putting
skeletons in everyone's gardens.

I have an Earth Boarder:
He's very hairy, has big buck teeth, and
his room is always dirty---he's called a "Gopher"
Now if I could just get him to pay his rent on time..............

Emilie

Hi Emilie,

I have to confess, I don't know much about Boarders, but yours really
sounds more like a Perennial Boarder. But the only example I can think
of is something called a "Kato Kaelin".

In a sort of related story, I had a neighbor claim that one night after
mowing his lawn, he saw a rabbit or something hanging around. (No it was
NOT THE EASTER BUNNY). The next morning it was gone, but he did find two
small, neatly piled "deposits" left behind. Moral: don't charge rabbits
rent (except National Rabbit Manure Association members) .

- S