Old 12-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default empty pond, skimmer help

This is where I will not try to save money! Get a solid good quality
skimmer with a bullet proof outlet, and solid inlet with stainless steel
screws! Skimmers are great, wish I had plumbed mine with a skimmer, a
bottom drain, and a filter fall! May just redo my pond this summer for that
very reason!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Mosfunland" wrote in message
Ok, it's empty! I was thinking about putting in a skimmer, any

suggestions on
brands? Ease of installation on old rubber? About a 500 gal pond. I

have a
rena 1250 pump.

Thanks
Mo