Old 12-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Mike

Default How to discourage cats from fouling the Garden?

move to Ireland: smoking ban effective in pubs, restaurants and
workplaces.

You have missed my point. Why should 'I' have to do anything to avoid
other's pollution making antics? I don't wish to move to Ireland thank you.

And before someone pops up with the pollution of traffic, I quite agree, it
is nasty, BUT at least someone is 'trying' to lower the effects. Also I am
in a very fortunate position that if I wish to go from A to B avoiding car
and traffic fumes, I can usually divert off the road and take a pleasant
walk. Such as the very popular walk, to either Sandown or Shanklin via the
very popular Cliff Walk. The 'alternative' is better all round in this case.

Mike