Old 12-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Roy

Default when neighbors do the pruning for you

I would check and see if he actually was legally able to throw the
limbs back over your fnece on your side. I would think it varies in
regards to what can or can't be done with such materials if they
choose to do the pruning on their side. In my area it wold be
considered illegal dumping, as the person took it on his own to prune,
so he is required to dispose of it as well. I used to run intoi things
like this when I did arborist work and I always hated to work on trees
that extended over a property line. Usually a person is legally
allowed to do what he / she wants to overhanging brush and limbs etc
that are over their property line, but only up to the extent that
they do not kill the tree or plant, but then again that can vary as
well. To me you seem to have a butthole of a neighbor, and unless you
or they move or can bury the hatchet are always going to have a
problem in regards to one thing or another. Some folks are just plain
buttholes and will never change. I get the idea your neighbor is like
this, but then again only one side of a story and history of neighbor
relationships has been heard.

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.