Old 12-04-2004, 05:02 PM

Default new radio station

I dont believe in giving people handouts. The majority of people on welfare are
children. I want them to get everything they need to grow up to be people with good
jobs. Poor nutrition early in life damages IQ, poor health care leads to chronic
illness, poor schooling leads to unemployability. Poor PARENTING leads to a lack of
discipline which leads to a life of chaos, so I dont believe in "welfare" to parents
and children without quality control. I got a whole program in mind for putting
women on welfare to work ... train them to be child care workers in child care
facilities attached to grade schools as a start. The work, they get schooling, their
kids benefit, other working women get cheap, good, safe child care.
The majority of women on welfare are white and live in towns and rural areas. the
average "time" on welfare is about 2 years. the average number of children is 2-3.
most if not all of them are on welfare cause the fathers arent supporting their
children.
There are people who simply cannot work. Most of them are mentally ill and as a
scientist with a genetics minor I will say that the literature indicates most of it
is genetic and/or genetic predisposition, not their fault and most cannot yet be
controlled with medications. I foresee they will be in the future and if diagnosed
early enough and treated early enough all those people will be functional.

most of our tax money goes to the military. As anti-war as I am even I dont want to
see that funded by charity. http://www.warresisters.org/piechart.htm
Ingrid

"slandscaping" wrote:
so don't subsidize it and take away their will to pursue their own bounty in
this amazing world of plenty

If the income tax were eliminated we would
all have more money to put into these organizations.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.