Old 12-04-2004, 06:35 PM
George Shirley

Default Seeds

As long as you keep the seeds dry they will last a long time. I keep
mine in a plastic one gallon container in the fridge and have viable
seeds that are up to ten years old. You can even freeze them if you seal
them in a container, used to keep heirloom field pea seeds that way. I
keep all the seeds in the containers in paper envelopes, the smaller
batches in el cheapo coin envelopes, the rest in el cheapo small size
mailing envelopes. YMMV

George

old_codger wrote:

North wrote:

Lets try this again :-)
Note the groups that were added.
n.

Ok, thanks north. I think Alan Connor posted something on this a
while ago but I can't seem to find it.
We'll see what the other groups can add.

Thanks.