Old 12-04-2004, 11:36 PM
escapee

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

Excellent points, eclectic. However, my husband does great laundry, cooking and
he's a great helper when I need him in the garden. What most or at least many
women don't get is that, they have big mouths and are domineering, hostile, even
angry at men. When their men do these things, they constantly correct the way
it's done. Nothing is ever good enough.

My husband makes the bed, I don't go remake it. Then, he will make it more
often. You see, this is a trick many women have taught to men over the years.
To completely put down the work of a man, is to make sure no man does anything
to help. I'm glad I honor my husband and his way of doing things. Not the way
I'd do it, but it's the way HE does it and it's satisfactory in my opinion.

Nuff said.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:29:48 -0400, "eclectic"
opined:

How right you are. But don't stop there!

We men act like elephants and destroy everything in the kitchen. We
are
too stupid for such a job, working with food is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods or watch sports.

Never let a man in your kitchen!

(Now that I think of it, we're not so great at doing laundry either.)

"Nathalie Hutt" wrote in message
. com...
Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are
too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a

woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!