Old 13-04-2004, 12:09 AM
madgardener

Default Fairy gatherings for a Spring fling (Started on WednesdayApril 7th)

WOO HOO!!! ( had to smile and laugh out loud when I was listening to Lake
Wobegone Saturday as I drove home from werk. He was reading messages and
someone said the first daffodils were up, and he remarked rather dryly that
"it can't be from here, unless someone has a greenhouse!" and the audience
laughed. ) I need to send you some JPEG's.............
maddie glad someone isn't tired of her ramblings............
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Maddie,

If you only knew how much you made my day!
Cheryl
(first daff's are up!)