Old 13-04-2004, 06:02 AM
Kylan Swank

Default Sunflowers and Insects

Hello all,

My mother-in-law plated sunflowers outside of our kitchen. Even though
they are a nice looking plant, my wife and I have a problem with them. For
the last week or two, when they really started blooming, we have seen fleas
in our kitchen. They are real small, but they are all over the counters.
Does this sound like something that was caused by the sunflowers, or is it
just coincidence.

Another thing is the leaves seem to have a white fuzz on them. The fuzz
looks like white spots on the leaves.

I really don't know much about gardening, but am looking into learning
some stuff.

Thank you all for your time.

Kyle