Old 13-04-2004, 09:02 AM
Bob

Default My night out with the wife

"Lucas Tam" wrote:

My wife and I could not wait to get our hands on a brand new Fuji 5000s
digital camera. On the way to Best Buy we decided to cruise out to
Quincy's steakhouse for dinner. It was a Wednesday night which
means that macaroni and beef was on the hot bar, indeed the only
night of the week that it is served.

snip remainder

Hey! Look what Google found from almost four years ago! Wow, Lucas, your
ability to cut and paste is DAZZLING!

Plagiarist loser.

`
---------------------------
From: Rob-Krista )
Subject: My new PS2 and my Steak House Incident

Newsgroups: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,
alt.games.video.sony-playstation2, alt.romath, alt.tasteless, alt.troll
Date: 2000-10-31 06:29:13 PST

Bullshit story floated around the net over a year ago exactly the same word
for word. Of course except for the PS2 stuff. Funny though.

My wife and I could not wait to get our hands on a PS2. On the way to
Best Buy we decided to cruise out to Quincy's steakhouse for dinner. It
was a Wednesday night which means that macaroni and beef was on the hot
bar, indeed the only night of the week that it is served. Wednesday night
is also kid's night at Quincy's, complete with Dizzy the Clown

Bob