Old 13-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Jane Ransom

Default [OTish] I think we might 'ave an 'awk!

In article , Malcolm
writes
Studies have shown that the
numbers of pigeons taken by sparrowhawks and other predators is a very
small percentage of overall losses.

Well, if a flock of about 30 white doves, in a couple of years is a
small percentage of the overall losses . . . . . . the sparrowhawk will
decimate the small bird population without any help from slug pellets
and hygienic farming practices ((((((((((

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.