Old 13-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Inge Jones

Default Atco Lawnmower

"Ian Wolfe" wrote in message
I have a (almost) 7-year old 14" Atco Commodore Lawnmower which cost
£564. It has been serviced every year. I am now told that the housing
on the rear roller has corroded. Atco say they now have none in stock
and will not be making any more, thus making the machine obsolete and
useless. Perhaps because I am naive I am appalled by this.

You might find somewhere that does mower repairs that still has this
part in stock from buying it ages ago, or even a 2nd hand one
cannibalised from a mower that was being scrapped.