Old 13-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default My plant died. Help me find his brother

I now have serious doubts that we are even talking about the same plant.

"Ricky" wrote in message
"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
om...
Sure they are easy to grow where it is tropical and you can grow them
outdoors year round in full sun.

No. Full sun is very bad for crotons. They will get small leaves and

blanch
out all their color. Crotons do best in partial shade. I had one in New
Jersey in pot for 10 years and last year I brought one to my daughter who
lives in an apartment in NYC. It's still alive. They're actually much

easier
to grow than you think, even in a pot indoors.