Old 13-04-2004, 02:04 PM
escapee

Default new radio station

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:51:52 GMT, "garden guy" opined:

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:22:43 -0400, Spinner & Lugnut
opined:

The lower one's level of education, the more likely one is to be a
liberal. The less education one has, the lower one's average income is
likely to be.

Liberalism is a refuge for those living in envy of the accomplishments
of others.

Not true. I'm a liberal, have an Expedition, a big expensive house, big

pool
and I don't have to work. Next.

not that this is an important point or anything....but arguing from the one
to the many doesn't hold up since he used the word likely.

I understand he said "likely," but in the city where we live, 67% of the
population has been to higher education, and 24% of graduates, attended graduate
school and up. This, for the most part, a very liberal town. Our president is
a big dumbo. He is declared to be a Harvard Business School graduate, but has
failed in every business he operated. Including, IMO, our great nation. He
came in when we were in the black, now we are in more debt than ever in the
history of the nation.