Old 13-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Starlord

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

I think that it's a good bet that old bob finds his home down in with
some others in the town of Killfile in the state of Delete of the
county Trashcan ;}

So Idon't see anything unless some poor 3rd party quotes the dribble
back in a message.

And right now my garden is awash in Iris blooms, with the canna just
starting to grow good.

(look for auctions on ebay for Akumaizer_3 )

This year, while in pots back here by my trailer, I've added Morning
Glory seeds I've gotten from Japan.

Oh ya, I'm out here in the High Mojave Desert too. Where the Stars
shine at night and the Sonic Booms from Edwards AFB go BOOOM in the
daytime.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"eclectic" wrote in message
.. .
Bravo on your garden, etc. That's an impressive collection
of Iris and Canna! About changing diapers of younger siblings
I know whereof you speak. Personally, I would rather clean
60 litter pans rather than have to change one diaper!

I think you missed Bob's wry sense of humour on his "take"
of the previous posts. (The inference here is that he'd rather
have a cold beer served from an obliging wife than do chores
that he personally finds unpleasant, transparent excuses aside.)
If he is guilty of anything here, it's that he didn't place a smiley
to telegraph this.

Regards.

---