Old 13-04-2004, 04:38 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Squirrel Control

"Inge Jones" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

Use a Hav-a-Heart trap which is a live trap and then put a .177 pellet

into
the little devil's head. It might take a couple more to finish the

little
fuzzy-tailed rat. Bury them around the roses or plant an iris over the
little treerat.

Again, I can't imagine that this would be practical for everyone. And
why have to take a chance it might need 3 shots, with the first two
painful, when someone could come up with a painless "sleepy" method? I
read that you can take the trap to a vet for humane destruction, but
then the animal is upset for longer on the journey and everything.

Like I've said, drowning is quick and easy.

Alan