Old 13-04-2004, 06:02 PM
limey

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

"Romy Beeck" wrote in message

"Nathalie Hutt" wrote in message

Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are

too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!

WRONG...I don't let my wife touch anything outside the house..She

would
be pulling flowers out and growing weeds.A women belongs in the house.

My funny story: A group of us had lunch at a famous Spanish restaurant in
Baltimore (Tio Pepe's, if anyone's interested). I was fascinated by an
attractive plaque on the wall, but every time I asked the waiter to
translate the Spanish he hung his head and said nothing. Finally, after I'd
pestered him enough, he succumbed and said, "Women are like fish - they
belong in the kitchen."
Huh.

Dora