Old 13-04-2004, 09:37 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Killing fish ... sorry : (

"pmwebdesigns" wrote in message
I have comets and Koi. I use to be able to give mine away to petstores

until
they stopped it. Friends got some. Now I go to local parks that have lakes
and have slipped some in there. hehehehe Shhhhhhh
They don't conect to no rivers or anything. Mostly Catfish lakes.
I don't know about Nancy though. Original author.

snip

holier then thou
In MD, we had someone slip a snakehead fish into a local lake. This species
was extremely invasive, and as such a decision was made to bomb the lake,
and kill everything in order to ensure the snakeheads were eliminated. Now I
am not suggesting Koi are equal to frankenfish like Snakeheads, but IMHO
releasing such a fish or a plant for that matter into a natural water way is
a dangerous and irresponsibly behavior. Priss...your are being very naughty
and potentially endangering those park ponds.
/holier then thou

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com