Old 14-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Bobby Baxter

Default Good place to buy perennials at low price!

You should take a look at some of the excellent sources on the internet.
Visit my web portal at http://thegardensite.com. I have several nurseries
that specialize in perennials. http://gardenperennials.net is a great
resource and you will be amazed what you receive in the mail. If you are
interested in daylilies then visit my personal site at
http://happymoosegardens.com and click on the supersale link. You can save
on shipping by visiting my garden in Wake Forest.

You can really receive great value by shopping on the internet at gardens
that specialize in a particular type of perennial such as irises, daylilies,
hostas, etc.

BTW, if you visit me I have clumps of Stella De Ora for $10 which have at
least 20 fans. You can go to the X-marts and get 2 fans for $10 to $15.

I imagine there are many triangle gardeners that will sell plants from their
garden as well. People need to get over the fear of commercial postings to
this forum. If you have a great deal, local gardeners would love to know
about it. I am amazed that about 99% of my flower sales are shipped outside
of North Carolina and locals do not even know about our daylilies.

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardens
http://happymoosegardens.com