Old 14-04-2004, 03:32 AM
madgardener

Default My night out with the wife

"street shooter" wrote in message
om...
"CindyC" wrote in message

And why would someone WANT to claim that story as their

own??????????????

I don't like plagiarism and I don't particularly care for off-topic
cross-posts, but the story was damn funny (well-written too), albeit
in a very sophomoric way. Its a guy thing; you wouldn't understand.

Michael

I have to agree. It was off topic, but the story WAS damn funny and very
well written. And having raised sons, living with bikers for 5 years, I had
a teary eyed wet my drawers laugh like you have no
idea.......................(yeah, I'm hard core sometimes, something ya'll
don't suspect in me AT ALL! gBSEG
madgardener