Old 14-04-2004, 06:02 AM
B & J

Default electric deer fencing

"Myrmecodia" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone use baited electric deer fencing like this?
http://www.deerbusters.com/dee-3020.html

Does it work?

I want to deer-proof a portion of our property that contains a
vegetable patch and landscaping with azaleas which the deer seem to
love munching on. Most of the lot is wooded, and deer move through at
night. I thought a couple of strands of electrified wire might be
less obtrusive and less hazardous to birds than 8 ft of netting

Nick
--

You don't need to use baited electrified wire to keep out deer. I have two
fine strands of electrified aluminum wire surrounding my yard that keeps

Deer can trained to avoid unfriendly areas.

John