Old 14-04-2004, 10:06 AM
Sacha

Default More berries mean a hard winter - old wives tale?

Jaques d'Alltrades14/4/04 2:23

The message
from Malcolm contains these words:
In article , Sacha
writes

I posted an answer upthread, drawn from personal experience.

To which I have just responded. I was now asking Rusty. I'm genuinely
interested though as yet unconvinced.

Well, I haven't the time to enter into arguments about it or google for
you. It's been well-known and well publicised to my knowledge ever since
I began listening to GQT.

I think this is one of those things that many gardeners 'know' but haven't
studied scientifically. However, as I said upthread, if anyone is
interested enough to pursue the matter, there are a lot of books on the
subject.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)