Old 14-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Ray

Default Help!

Looks like an alba phaius of some sort.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Monica Nordskog" wrote in message ...
Hello!
Thank you very much, Joanna for telling me alternatives to post a picture!
My link is: http://www.zippyimages.com/7036.html
The picture isn't any good, but this is the remaining flower, I got the
flower very cheap because they were out of bloom!
Monica

"J Fortuna" skrev i melding
If you do not have a Web site, and just want to post the picture somewhere
temporarily, this list of free image hosting sites seems worthwhile:
http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-im...ing.php?sort=2 -- you can just
place an image there temporarily and you get a link to this image (for
example: http://www.zippyimages.com/files/546...asal_keiki.jpg )

Hope this helps.

Best,
Joanna

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Monica,

If you do not have access to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids (many people

do
not), and if you have access to a Web site where you could post the

photo,
you can put a link to the Web site in a message here.

Best,
Joanna

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
.. .