Old 14-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Jane Ransom

Default [OTish] I think we might 'ave an 'awk!

In article , Malcolm
writes

Hardly. Small birds will have far better innate predator avoidance
skills than white doves, as well as being much less conspicuous, not to
mention much less attractive as a meal!

Sad, isn't it!!
The white dove, because of its inert, gentle characteristics, has become
the de facto symbol for peace.
Extending the analogy, it just goes to show, doesn't it, that if you are
kind and gentle and considerate, you are just swallowed up by violence .
.. . . and, moreover, that people think that is ok ((((((((((
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.