Old 14-04-2004, 02:02 PM
escapee

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

On 13 Apr 2004 23:58:43 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) opined:

I do most of the gardening and lawn/perennial care & planting annuals, but I
let my wife help as long as I can keep an eye on her.
And, since I'm retired and she still has a job, I take care of cleaning the
house, food/Sam's type shopping, laundry, home repairs, etc..
I'll do any domestic chores except for two. I don't darn socks or breast feed.

You don't breast feed? You are useless! LOL

BTW, did you watch the marathon last weekend...two weekends ago? We were doing
the Curly block for days. Fun!