Old 14-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Ken Anderson

Default Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message
In our last fun filled episode, Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:50:31 -0400,
"Ken Anderson" proclaimed:

Well thanks. I bought Datil seeds off of Ebay. They're in the mail. I'm
growing five diiferent peppers this year. Seems I always get caught up in

the
variety thing at seed starting time. : )

Five different varieties?

Piker.

Penelope, grower of over twenty varieties this year.

Well, with a 25 by 30 garden, I have to be frugal! Wish it would warm up here
in the midwest. Been an awful cold past few weeks. Further out back, I have
second year Cabernet, Chardonnay, and Reisling grafted vines which I can't
WAIT to see life in.