Old 14-04-2004, 08:34 PM
tuin man

Default several customers ---------free to good home (add)

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from "tuin man" contains these

words:

Dear all,
As I am planning to move abroad in September,

Patrick

Long time no see, Patrick..hope the move goes well.

Janet

Thanks, I hope so too,
Slight typo.... "engine driven machines".... I meant power tools... I just
couldn't think of the term to cover petrol/diezel/whatever, but not
electric. (2 sites are too big)
Hrm... now that I think of it, electric "power tools" are sometimes called
power tools. There is a better term, but I just can't think of it right
now.
And "driven" suggests self-propelled, which is entirely unnecessary.

Oddly enough... absolutely no interest from anyone anywhere so far.

Patrick