Old 14-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

escapee wrote in
:

On 13 Apr 2004 23:58:43 GMT, c (TOM KAN PA) opined:

I do most of the gardening and lawn/perennial care & planting annuals,
but I let my wife help as long as I can keep an eye on her.
And, since I'm retired and she still has a job, I take care of
cleaning the house, food/Sam's type shopping, laundry, home repairs,
etc.. I'll do any domestic chores except for two. I don't darn socks
or breast feed.

You don't breast feed? You are useless! LOL

BTW, did you watch the marathon last weekend...two weekends ago? We
were doing the Curly block for days. Fun!

What's wrong with breast feeding? Of course men have to go through all the
additional hassle of finding suitable breast to borrow, but I think I speak
for most men when I say it's worth the extra effort. Ah, the sacrifices we
make!

;-)