Old 15-04-2004, 09:33 AM
Vicky

Default tom cats - grrrr

Now, I own a cat, a species known to be the bain of many a gardeners life.
Fortunately, my cat is only intent on destroying my own garden and I can
cope with that! However, we have recently been infiltrated by an
un-neutered tom cat and he is spraying everywhere. The final straw came
yesterday when I left a bag outside for half an hour and came back to find
that it reeked of tom cat pee.

I have no idea where he comes from but he appeared suddenly a couple of
months ago so assume his owners moved to the area around that time.

Any solutions people? Apart from catching him and forcibly removing his
dangly bits!!!! And bearing in mind I own a cat, albeit elderly and
slightly senile, myself.

Vicky