Old 15-04-2004, 10:03 AM
sugarCandy

Default tom cats - grrrr

"Vicky" wrote in message

snip
However, we have recently been infiltrated by an
un-neutered tom cat and he is spraying everywhere. The final straw came
yesterday when I left a bag outside for half an hour and came back to find
that it reeked of tom cat pee.
Any solutions people? Apart from catching him and forcibly removing his
dangly bits!!!! And bearing in mind I own a cat, albeit elderly and
slightly senile, myself.

Vicky

No solutions, but I can sympathise. I own two cats, one 14, one 10, both
spayed females. I can't understand why the tom cats come calling, surely
they should know they are on a highway to nothing? My poor old girls have
been stalked for the past 2-3 months by a trio of toms, who then fight and
caterwaul in the garden, especially at night. They are spraying everything,
and if the kitchen door is left open they try to come in as well. Perhaps
they can't find any unspayed females around, but surely there must be some
somewhere to take the pressure off 2 elderly spinsters!

annie