Old 15-04-2004, 02:05 PM
escapee

Default Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

Barrrrrrrrrrrump dum! (my impression of a drum thing).

Did you guys ever see the skit on SNL recently when Alec Baldwin was on and he's
in a room with doctors, he's one as well and they all spend a bunch of time
zinging each other? That's how I take you two bantering about.

Now, I know there's some interesting dislike going on, but you guys make me
laugh. I don't mean that in a bad way. I do like both of you, but I would hate
being in a room with the two of you! The world as we know it would end!

Victoria-the pretend Buddhist.

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:40:40 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

So Tomski, you are saying what the point of the Buddhist remark Janet
Broccoli made about Victoria was supposed to be? Do tell, Kreskin. Enquiring
minds want to know.

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:35:53 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Have no idea what the point .........was supposed to be

and that's news?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a

pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold